Stonebridge Country Club places a great emphasis on the next generation of golfers and offers a complex Junior Golf Program, geared towards building basic fundamentals of the golf swing, golf etiquette and rules of the game, along with proper morals and values that will increase the love for all sports.
The importance of proper technique, practice and etiquette is often established when players are young and impressionable. Ensuring young golfers a solid foundation will shape our future generation of members and players. The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for children ages 6 through 16 not only to develop their golf and competition skills, but also their relationships with their peers.
Our Programs (Ages 6-16):
- Monthly Intro Golf Clinics – 1 hour
- Holiday Camps
- Year round Junior Clinics
Private instruction is also available.
Juniors Rules & Regulations:
- Juniors under 18 years of age may play during regular hours providing they have established an official USGA handicap or are approved by the director of golf. Such approval shall be based upon skill.
- Juniors under 12 years of age may use the driving range if accompanied by an adult.
- Juniors must obey the rules of the club and exercise proper etiquette on the course. The club reserves the right to restrict or suspend playing privileges of juniors violating the rules.
- No one under 16 years of age or without a valid driver’s license may operate a golf cart.
Junior Dress Code
- Collared shirts or for Junior Golfers under age 12, tee shirts.
- No blue jeans or denim. No swimming attire.
- Golf shoes or for Junior Golfers under age 12, soft bottom sneakers
- Juniors over 12 years of age must abide by the adult dress code.