From aerobics to Zumba and just about everything in between, our Fitness Center promotes and complements our members’ active lifestyles. The stunning 6,000 sq. ft. center, open from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm, seven days a week, offers a fully equipped training room, where there’s never a wait to start your workout. No matter your personal workout requirements, our training room has the equipment to meet your needs and friendly trainers to assist you.
Training equipment Includes:
Cardio equipmentEach aerobic machine has its own cable television and integrated iPod® connectivity so you can choose your own music or video.
- True Fitness treadmills
- Life Fitness elliptical cross-trainers
- Cybex arc trainers
- Jacobs Ladder stair climber
- Stepmill 7000 PT Stair Master by Nautilus
- Life Fitness recumbent bikes
- Star Trac eSpinner bike with a motivational rider dashboard
- Star Trac upright bike
- Concept 2 rowing machine
Strength training equipmentOur up-to-date machines include
- Cybex plate-loaded leg press machine
- Life Fitness seated leg press machine
- Life Fitness seated leg curl machine
- Life Fitness leg extension machine
- Cybex Cable Crossover with Low Row Machine
- Cybex arm curl machine
- Life Fitness tricep extension machine
- Cybex adductor/abductor machine
- Precor Ab-X crunch machine
- Life Fitness back extension machine
- Life Fitness assisted dip/chin machine
- Life Fitness lateral pull-down machine
- Life Fitness pectoral fly/rear deltoid machine
- Cybex functional trainer
- Precor Stretch Trainer
- Hammer strength squat and weight machine
- Cybex barbell Roman chair
- Free weights with benches and mirrors
- Kettle bells
- Training rope
- Balance discs
- BOSU balance trainer ball
- Medicine balls
In addition, a True Fitness stretch cage, equipped with a guide that illustrates the proper way to stretch your muscles to improve your performance for any sport or level of fitness, is located by the golf course.
The Fitness Center far exceeds your every workout need:
- Personal trainers tailor your workout to help meet your personal fitness goals, then guide you to achieve success
- Private instruction is available so you can lengthen, strengthen and stretch muscles without adding bulk using Pilates Reformer equipment. “In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you’ll have a whole new body,” according to Joseph Pilates.
- A multiweek Golf Fitness Program is offered in coordination with our Golf Pros, and a Tennis Boot Camp is offered in coordination with our Tennis Pro. These specially designed sessions concentrate on the interrelated aspects of physical fitness, diet, weight and playing skills to take your game to the next level.
- Luxurious locker rooms offer changing facilities, steam showers and other amenities, stocked with plush towels and fine toiletries — everything you need to complete your workout feeling fresh and refreshed.
- An inviting, beautifully appointed lounge area with soft lighting, deep-cushioned sectionals and television offers a spot to converse with friends or unwind to the water sculpture’s gentle splashing sounds.