Stonebridge Country Club is an intimate gated community composed of 398 homes situated on 400 acres in beautiful Boca Raton. Most of our homes are located around a brand-new Kipp Schulties-designed 18-hole championship golf course. Our homes, built in the mid-1980s to mid-1990s, range from 2,200 square feet to 4,600 square feet of under air living area. The typical home has three or four bedrooms with two-plus baths and high ceilings, making the living space feel even greater than the actual size. Our homes offer some of the best values in South Florida. Typical average turnover of our homes is below the typical 10% because our homeowners do not want to leave. Living at Stonebridge is one of life’s great experiences.
In addition, Stonebridge is convenient to everything South Florida has to offer.
- We are situated only 10 miles away from the beautiful beaches of Boca Raton and Delray Beach, where the waves are few and the water is always warm.
- Access to major roadways, Florida’s turnpike and I-95 is less than 20 minutes away.
- Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale international airports are equidistant from Stonebridge and are reachable within a 45-minute drive.
Stonebridge is easily accessible to a host of cultural and sports venues, including:
- The Palm Beach Pops
- The Florida Grand Opera
- The Kravis Center for the Performing Arts and The Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- The Caldwell Theatre and The Wick Theatre
- The Boca Raton Museum of Art, The Norton Museum of Art and The Flagler Museum
- Numerous movie theaters
- Annual film festivals such as Boca Festival of the Arts and The Palm Beach County Film Festival
- A host of seasonal outdoor art shows
- The Miami Dolphins, the Florida Marlins and Miami Heat
- The Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
- Palm Beach Polo
Major universities, art galleries, botanical gardens, wildlife viewing areas, walking trails, and horseback riding trails and international equestrian events are all within short drives. Playgrounds and a myriad of activities for children are found throughout the surrounding area.
One block from Stonebridge is the Reserve Shopping Center featuring a Publix supermarket, several restaurants (including a deli, Italian and Asian restaurants, and a health-oriented restaurant), banks, a dry cleaner, beauty salons, barbershop, tailor, and other service-oriented retailers, as well as a medical office building. In less than 25 minutes, you can find interesting dining and unique shops in locations such as
- Boca’s Town Center Mall, home of Macy’s, Tiffany’s, and 200+ other stores is a 20-minute drive away.
- Mizner Park, named after the famous Architect Addison Mizner, is a lifestyle center in downtown Boca Raton featuring numerous specialty retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Atlantic Avenue, offers unique galleries and boutiques, restaurants and bars.
- Delray Market Place features an eclectic mix of top retailers, giving you the options you want in one location.
- Sawgrass Mills Outlet Center is a short highway trip.
- The excitement of South Beach/Miami Downtown is an hour’s drive away and the elegant shops on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach can be reached by car within 45 minutes.
Three highly rated full-service hospitals are within just a 20-minute radius.
- Medical Center of South Florida
- West Boca Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
World-class medical care, including the Cleveland Clinic in Weston and University of Miami’s Jackson Memorial Hospital, is less than an hour away.